Our brushed stainless T bar handles are an affordable way to add a clean and modern look to your kitchen or bathroom. This particular design is very popular and used throughout New Zealand and the rest of the world – if you’re looking at increasing the appeal of your living spaces, these handles are a great option.
- Available in 10 different lengths
- Made from 201 stainless steel (suitable for indoor use)
- Hollow core design maintains strength whilst reducing weight and cost
- Beveled ends for a softer finish
- 12mm diameter grip for an easier hold
- Each unit comes with 2 x 22mm AND 2 x 30mm M4 machine screws
Material: 201 stainless steel
Colour: Brushed stainless
Warranty: 1 year
Handle diameter: 12mm (this is the part you grip when pulling on the handle)
Handle depth: 32mm (this is the distance the handle sticks out when fixed in place)
Note the following: CC (center to center) = distance between the center of each hole. Length = the total length of the handle from one end to the other
Size 1: CC = Knob, Length = 50mm
Size 2: CC = 64mm, Length = 114mm
Size 3: CC = 96mm, Length = 146mm
Size 4: CC = 128mm, Length = 178mm
Size 5: CC = 160mm, Length = 210mm
Size 6: CC = 192mm, Length = 242mm
Size 7: CC = 224mm, Length = 274mm
Size 8: CC = 256mm, Length = 306mm (suitable for lightweight applications)
Size 9: CC = 288mm, Length = 338mm (suitable for lightweight applications)
Size 10: CC = 320mm, Length = 370mm (suitable for lightweight applications)
Please note: The 256mm, 288mm and 320mm handles are best suited for lightweight applications such as cabinet doors and drawers with runners. This is because these sizes may show some flex if used to pull a lot of weight, such as is the case with large heavy drawers.
Why choose our handles?
- Perfect for an instant kitchen, bathroom or bedroom makeover – they’ll suit drawers, cabinets and cupboards.
- Easy to install with only two screws required, no tradie required!
- Each unit comes with a one year warranty.
If you need shorter or longer screws you can find them at any hardware store. M4 is a very common screw size. However, it is most likely that either the 22mm or 30mm screws that are included will will be suitable.