Our brushed stainless steel 12mm square bar handles are an affordable way to add a clean and modern look to your kitchen or bathroom. This particular design is very popular and used throughout New Zealand and the rest of the world – if you’re looking at increasing the appeal of your living spaces, these handles are a great option.
- Available in 11 different lengths
- Made from 201 stainless steel with a brushed finish
- Hollow core design maintains strength whilst reducing weight and cost
- 12mm wide grip for an easier hold
- Each unit comes with 2 x 22mm AND 2 x 30mm M4 machine screws
Material: 201 stainless steel
Colour: Brushed stainless
Warranty: 1 year
Handle width: 12mm (this is the part you grip when pulling on the handle)
Handle depth: 35mm (this is the distance the handle sticks out when fixed in place)
Note the following: CC (center to center) = distance between the center of each hole. Length = the total length of the handle from one end to the other
Size 1: CC = Knob, Length = 50mm
Size 2: CC = 64mm, Length = 76mm
Size 3: CC = 76mm, Length = 88mm
Size 4: CC = 96mm, Length = 108mm
Size 5: CC = 128mm, Length = 140mm
Size 6: CC = 160mm, Length = 172mm
Size 7: CC = 192mm, Length = 204mm
Size 8: CC = 224mm, Length = 236mm
Size 9: CC = 256mm, Length = 268mm
Size 10: CC = 288mm, Length = 300mm
Size 11: CC = 320mm, Length = 332mm
Why choose our handles?
- Perfect for an instant kitchen, bathroom or bedroom makeover – they’ll suit drawers, cabinets and cupboards.
- Easy to install with only two screws required, no tradie required!
- Each unit comes with a one year warranty.
If you need shorter or longer screws you can find them at any hardware store. M4 is a very common screw size. However, it is most likely that either the 22mm or 30mm screws that are included will will be suitable.