HydroSnow® Instant Snow turns water into a fluffy white substance that looks like real snow. Simply mix instant snow with water and watch as it expands up to 100x its original size!
- Large 100g pack size will make up to 4.5 litres of instant snow.
- Grows in seconds.
- Non-toxic and safe for ages 4 and up.
- Great for parties, decorations, science fairs and experiments.
How to grow you snow:
Each 100g packet should be mixed with between 750ml and 4.5l of water.
If you would like your snow to feel soft and fluffy and look the most similar to snow, then you should add only 750ml per 100g bag.
You can add more water, but the texture will become less fluffy and the appearance of the snow will become more translucent.
If you add more than 4.5l of water per 100g then the end result will no longer look like snow (it will be mostly translucent and no longer feel fluffy at all).
You don’t have to use the whole packet at once. You can try mixing only 10 grams with 75ml of water to begin with.
- Instant snow is made from sodium polyacrylate, the same material that’s used in water beads.
- Instant snow feels soft and fluffy to the touch. If you squeeze it firmly, then it will feel rubbery.
- Use in a place where cleanup won’t be a problem (the instant snow particles are quite fine).
- Instant snow is intended for ages 4 and up. Whilst it is non-toxic it should not be consumed.
- Instant snow is also known as fake snow, Insta-snow and artificial snow.