Important: This style of knob has been discounted as the fixing holes have not been drilled completely straight. This does not affect the look of the knobs once installed, as they pull tight and sit flush when screwed into place. However, it is still considered to be a defect and therefore the price has been reduced. See the bottom of this page for images of this.
Whilst this knob appears very similar to 32mm Round Cupboard Cabinet Knobs 32x27mm, the design is actually slightly different. Therefore, it is recommended not to mix the two styles.
- Worn bronze (a darker worn bronze finish)
- Oil rubbed bronze (a satin black finish with bronze undertones showing through)
- Gold (note that this is a reflective gold finish and quite shiny – expect to see reflections)
Base material: Zinc
- The diameter of each knob is 30mm
- The height of each knob is 25mm
- The diameter of the base is 18mm
- Each knob comes with both a 22mm and a 30mm M4 machines screw
The below images show how the M4 machine screws do not sit straight within the knobs. However, the knobs do pull tight and sit flush once installed (as shown).